Tuesday, July 4, 2023

God will Subdue nation before me in Jesus name(3pm-6pm)

 

God will Subdue nation before me in Jesus name

Time :3pm-6pm


Isaiah 45:1 Thus said the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have held, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;




Prayer Points

1: Father, please withhold my hand, with your right hand in Jesus name. Isaiah45:1

2: Father, please subdue nation's before me in Jesus name.

3: Father, please loose the loins of kings, presidents and relevant people to open doors for my sake in Jesus name. Isaiah45:1

4: Father, please open doors of good things that enemies has shut against me by fire in Jesus name. Isaiah45:1

5: Father, please go before me and make a crooked places straight before me in Jesus name. Isaiah45:2

6: Power of God ! Break in pieces, gate of iron and gate of brass that shut against me and my family in Jesus name. Isaiah 45: 2

7: Father, please give me treasure of darkness and hidden riches of secrets places in Jesus name. Isaiah45: 3

8: Father, please open the heaven, pour your righteousness and salvation upon me in Jesus name. Isaiah45:8

9: Father, please rise me in righteousness and direct my ways in Jesus name. Isaiah45:13

10: Father, please use me to build city for you in Jesus name. Isaiah 45:13

11: Father ,please let your mighty hand lift me up forever in Jesus name.Isaiah45:1

12: Father, please enter the covenant of good things with me in Jesus name.

13: Power and principalities! Preventing good things to enter my life and family, be destroyed in Jesus name.

Follow up

for counseling,prayer and bible study,connect with us +2348056551461

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...