Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Prayer for power and authority over nations(6pm-9pm)

 

Prayer for power and authority over nations

Time:6pm-9pm

Bible Text : Matthew 10:8,Revelation 2:26




Confession


I receive power and authority over nations in Jesus name

Prayer Points

1: Father ,please give me power over nations in Jesus name. Revelation Revelation 2:26.

2: Father ,please give me power to overcome the works of flesh in Jesus name.

3: Power to raise the dead ! Fall upon me In Jesus name

4: Power to cast out all manner of sickness ! Fall upon me in Jesus name.

5: Power to cast out unclean spirit fall upon me in Jesus name.

6: Power to have full dominion !;Fall upon me in Jesus name.

7: Power to pursue ,overtake and recover it all ,fall upon me in Jesus name.

8: Power to be fruitful in all areas of my Life ,fall upon me in Jesus name.

9: Father ,please touch my tongue with your hand and put your words in my mouth in Jesus name.Jeremiah1:9

10: Father ,please set me over nations and over kingdom to root out, to pull down and destroy ,to throw down ,to build and plant in Jesus name. Jeremiah 1:10

11: Father ,please touch me eyes to see clearly in Jesus name. Jeremiah 1:12

12: Father ,please touch my mouth and put the words of authority in my mouth in Jesus name. Jeremiah 1:12

13: Father ,please make me a defend city, iron pillar and brazen wall against the kings ,priest ,president and against the people of the land in Jesus name .Jeremiah 1:18-19.

14: Father ,please make your word in my mouth like fire and make people be like a wood and let it devour them in Jesus name.Jeremiah5:14

Follow up

for counseling,prayer and bible study +2348056551461

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...