Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Prayer for destiny helpers(1pm-3pm)

 

Prayer for destiny helpers

Time: 1pm-3pm

1 Kings 17:9 Arise, get you to Zarephath, which belongs to Zion, and dwell there: behold, I have commanded a widow woman there to sustain you.


Confession


My destiny helpers ! Appear and help me in Jesus name.

Prayer Points


1: Father, I thank you for gift of life and good things you have done in my life and family in Jesus name.

2: Father, command all the man of influence to help me and sustain me in Jesus name.

3: Father, please send angel of good news to me in Jesus name.Luke1:26

4: Father, please let me be highly favoured in Jesus name.luke1:28

5: Father, please command people from different countries to bring good present for me and let me have riches and honour in abundant in Jesus name.1Chronicle17:5

6: Father, please let me be great and reign forever in Jesus name.Luke1'32-33

7: Power of the highest ! Fall upon me and over shadow me in Jesus name.Luke1:35

8: Holy spirit of God! Fall upon me and empower me now in Jesus name.Luke1:35

9: Father, please be my Shepard and don't allow me to lack any good things in life in Jesus name.Psalm23:1

10: Father, please let the doors of good things begin to open for me now in Jesus name.Isaiah60:11

11: Father, please let all my hanged blessings be released to me now in Jesus name.

12: All my riches and virtues swallowed by enemies, vomit it back to me and die in Jesus name.Job20:15

13: Father, please hasten my testimony and don't allow it to be delay any more in Jesus name.

14: Father, please send your prosperity to me now in Jesus name.Psalm118:25

Follow up

for counseling,prayer and bible study,connect with us +2348056551461

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...