Monday, July 31, 2023

HAVE MERCY ON ME, O GOD

 

HAVE MERCY ON ME, O GOD                           

BIBLE VERSE:  PSALM51

Memory verse: Psalm51:1” Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy loving-kindness, according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions. 


Prophetic Declarations:                                                                                            

1: Father, I am a sinner, please have mercy on me in Jesus name.

 2: Father, please wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from mine sin in Jesus name.

3: Father, please purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me and I shall be whiter than snow in Jesus name.

4: father, please hide your face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities with the blood of Jesus.

5: Father, please cast me not away in your presence; and take thy holy spirit away from me in Jesus name.

 6: father, please Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me in Jesus name.

7: Show me your mercy O lord and grant me your salvation. Psalm85:7 

8: Father, please let your mercy preserve me and my family in Jesus name.

9: Father, please have mercy on me and wipe away all the iniquity of my parent and my family in Jesus name. 

10: Father, please let your mercy restore every good thing that my iniquities have turned away in Jesus name.

 11: Father, please don’t take away your mercy from me, make a covenant of mercy with me and my children for ever in Jesus name.

  Mind of God

Mattew 5:7” Blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy. 

If you want God to have mercy on you, stop your evil way, take care of widow, show mercy to poor people around you and do the right thing at the right time.

shout!

 God of all grace, let your mercy, favour, and grace speaks for me today in Jesus name.

Website:www.eterm4christ.com

+234805655461

1 comment:

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...