Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Prayer against Destroyer(9pm-12am)

 

Prayer against Destroyer

Time:9pm -12am


Bible Text : Psalm35,Psalm91,Psalm40,Isaiah54

Memorise :

Isaiah 54:16 Behold, I have created the smith that blows the coals in the fire, and that brings forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.




Introduction

The mission of destroyer is to kill, steal and destroy.

It is written, the kingdom of God suffer violent ,and the violent take it by force.

To fulfill your destiny, you need violent prayer against destroyer that planned to ruin your life.

*I prophesy, waster or destroyer will not succeed over your destiny in Jesus name.*

*Confession*

O Lord ! let the wickedness of wicked come to an end in my life now in Jesus name.Psalm7:9

Prayer Points

1: Withhold not you your tender mercies from me, O LORD: let your loving kindness and your truth continually preserve me in Jesus name. Psalms 40:11

2: Be pleased, O LORD, to deliver me: O LORD, make haste to help me in Jesus name .Psalms 40:13

3: Let them be ashamed and confounded together that seek after my soul to destroy it; let them be driven backward and put to shame that wish me evil in Jesus name. Psalms 40:14

4: Father, please take me out of horrible pit, set me on high and establish me forever in Jesus name.Psalm40:2

5: Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish me in Jesus name. Psalms 7:9

6: Plead my cause, O LORD, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me in Jesus name. Psalms 35:1

7: Draw out the spear ,O lord, and stop the way against them that persecute me in Jesus name .Psalms 35:3.

8: Let them be ashamed and brought to confusion together that rejoice at my hurt: let them be clothed with shame and dishonor that magnify themselves against me in Jesus name. Psalms 35:26

9: Woe to the wicked! it shall be ill with him: for the reward of his hands shall be given him in Jesus name. Isaiah 3:11

10: A thousand shall fall at my side, and ten thousand at my right hand; but it shall not come near me in Jesus name. Psalms 91:7

11: There shall no evil befall me, neither shall any plague come near my dwelling in Jesus name. Psalms 91:10.

12: No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment shall be condemned in Jesus name. Isaiah 54:17

13: Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whoever shall gather together against me shall fall for my sake in Jesus name .Isaiah 54:15

14: There is no peace, said my God, to the wicked in Jesus name. Isaiah 57:21

15: From now on let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus in Jesus name. Galatians 6:17

I prophesy to your life ,the power of God set you free forever from every power and principalities that planned to ruin your life in Jesus name.

Follow up

For counseling,prayer and bible study ,connect with us +2348056551461
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...