Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Prayer for Breakthrough(6am-9am)

*Three days Fasting and Prayer*

*Day Three*

Time :6am-9am

*Prayer for Breakthrough*

*Prayer Points*

1: Father ,please show me your way and let me do your will in Jesus name.

2: Father ,please give me power and authority to loose band of wicked in Jesus name.

3: Father ,please give me power and authority to break all manners of yokes in Jesus name.

4: Father,please give me power and authority to set the oppressed free in Jesus name.

5: Father ,please give me power and authority to undo heavy burden places upon me and people around me in Jesus name.

6: Father ,I want to take care of poor people around me , please bless me indeed in Jesus name 

7: Father ,please use to change my generation for good in Jesus name

8: Father ,I am ready to do you will please heal me and  save my  soul in Jesus name.

9: Father ,please answer all my prayer request in Jesus name.

10: Father ,please hasten my testimony in Jesus name.

11: Father ,please give me grace to love righteousness and hate iniquities in Jesus name.

12: Father ,please let my speech and preaching be with demonstration of the Spirit and power in Jesus name.1Corinthians2:1-5

13: Father ,please give me wisdom to preach your words in Jesus name.

14: Father ,please empower me and let me preach your word with mighty signs and wonders in Jesus name.Romans15:19

15: Father,please use me to perform signs and wonders in Jesus name.Act5:12

16: Father ,please give me understanding in all things in Jesus name.2Timonthy2:7

*I prophecy ! God will give you good things in life in Jesus name*

*Follow up*

*For counseling, prayer and bible study,connect with us +2348056551461*

*Pst Enitan Olusola*

https://eterm4god.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...