Monday, July 3, 2023

Prayer for Deliverance(6pm 9pm)

Prayer for Deliverance

Time:6pm -9pm

Text : Pslam51

Memory Verse:

Obad 1:17 But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.


 


Confession:

God will deliver me today and I will possess my possession in Jesus name

Prayer Points

1: Blood of Jesus Christ wipe away every generation curse affecting my life and family in Jesus name

2: I break every evil covenant entered knowingly or unknowingly by the power in the blood of Jesus Christ in Jesus name.

 3:  Father, please deliver me from every evil works today in Jesus name.

4: I remove my name, picture , cloth ,sperm,or  anything’s that enemies used t represent me on evil altar in Jesus name.

5: Holy Ghost fire and thunder break every monitoring mirror or gadget that enemies is using to monitor my life day and night in Jesus name.

6: Sword of God cut off the head of any animal and evil priest that enemies is using to monitor and afflicting my soul in Jesus name.

7:O lord! Let the wicked of wickedness come to an end in my life and family in Jesus name

8: Father, please shake the heaven, sea, land and let my glory arise and manifest in Jesus name.

9: My Head! Reject evil in Jesus Name.

10: Fire of God! loose me from everywhere I have been tired down in Jesus name.

11: O lord! Arise and Fight my battle for me today in Jesus name.

12: I receive power and authority to pursue, overtake and recover all the good things that enemies have carried away before in my life in Jesus name.

13: Fire of God!  Destroy every power, principalities and authority that always destroy good things in Life in Jesus name.

14: My glory! Jump out of horrible pits and evil altar and manifest in Jesus name

15: Father, please let me possess my possession in Jesus name     

Follow up

For counseling,prayer and bible study +234805655141                                          

                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...