Friday, August 4, 2023

I shall go out with Joy in Jesus Name

 

I shall go out with Joy in Jesus Name

 Isaiah 55:12"For you shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.

  Prophetic Declarations  

1: I will go out and come back with Joy today in Jesus name.  

2: Everything’s God created will work for my favors today in Jesus name. 

 3: I destroy any hindrances on my way of greatness today in Jesus name. 

 4:  God will give me peace round about and my problems are over in Jesus name 

 5: I will not be in wrong place in Jesus name.

 6: My head will not harbor Evil in Jesus name.

 7: I will escape any evil trap of accident today in Jesus name.

 8: I will not miss my destiny helper today in Jesus name.

 9:  My   leg hear the word of God, take me to high places in Jesus name.

 Mind   of Jesus 

 1John5:12"He that has the Son has life; and he that has not the Son of God has not life. 

 Do you know the son of God (Jesus) ? If not, repent and accept him as your lord and savior and your life will not remain the same again in Jesus name 

Someone is reading this message write now and your life is full of sorrow, don’t   worry Jesus will remember you today and your Joy will be full in Jesus name. 

 If you are the one please text or chat with me on WhatsApp: 2348056551461 

 Please, buy the copy of this book, give it to someone   and God will bless you in Jesus name.

  SHOUT:

 I receive the life of Jesus, my Joy is full and I will rejoice forever in Jesus name. 

  Website:www.eterm4Christ.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...