Monday, August 21, 2023

God will send help to you from above

*Open Heaven Prophetic Declarations*

Psalms 121:1-2 "I will lift up my eyes to the hills, from where comes my help.

My help comes from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.

*Prophetic Declaration*

1: The Lord is my Shepard ,I shall not want in Jesus name.

2: God will send help to me from above in Jesus name.

3: God will order my steps to right places today in Jesus name.

4: God will preserve me from all evil in Jesus name.

5: I have Jesus Chris , My life will attract favour today in Jesus name.

*Mind of God*

Jeremiah 17:7 Blessed is the man that trusts in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.

 Don't put your trust in a man but in God that created heaven and earth.

Trust the Lord ,obey all his commandment and you will eat the good of the Land in Jesus name.

*Shout!*

O lord ! I depend on you ,send help to me from above in Jesus name.

*Follow up*

For counseling,prayer and bible study connect with us +2348056551461.

Love you all,

Pst Enitan 

www.eterm4christ.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...