Thursday, August 31, 2023

Prayer for Divine Reconciliation(6am--8.30am)

   Prayer for Divine Reconciliation

Bible Text : Romans6:1 -10

Confession:

I am died to sin ,live unto God and sin will not have dominion over my life any more in Jesus name.Romans6:10

Prayer Points

1: Father ,please give me grace to dead to sin in Jesus name.Romans6:1

2: Father ,please don't allow sin to have dominion over my life again in Jesus name.Romans6:9

3:Father ,please let me be free from sin in Jesus name.Romans6:7

4: Blood of Jesus Christ ! Destroy body of sin in my life forever in Jesus name.Romans6:6

5: Father , please let me escape the wrath of God in Jesus name.Romans5:9

6:Father ,please increase my faith and give me access to your kingdom in Jesus name.Romans5:2

7: Father ,please pour your gifts upon me and let me have your grace in abundance in Jesus name.Romans5:17

8: I have Jesus Christ ,I will walk in newness of life in Jesus name.Romans6:4

9: Father ,please don't rend kingdom away from me in Jesus name.1kings11:11

10: Father ,please don't stir up adversary against me in Jesus name..1kings11:14

11: Father ,please don't let your mercy departed from me in Jesus name.2Samuel7:15

12: Father ,please make my name great like unto the name of the great men that are in the earth in Jesus name.2Samuel7:9

13: Father, please open my spiritual eyes and reveal to me deep things of God and people around me in Jesus name.ICorinthians2:10

14: Father ,please give me power and wisdom to preach your word in Jesus name.1Corithian2:4

15: Father, please open my eyes to see all things given to me freely by God and grace to use it in Jesus name.1Corithian2:15

Follow up

For counseling ,prayer and bible study ,connect with us +2348056551461



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...