Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Prayer for Mercy (6am)

 Prayer for Mercy  

               

Prayer Points.

1: Father ,I am a sinner ,please have mercy on me in Jesus name.

2: Father ,I humble myself before you ,please show me mercy and lift me up forever in Jesus name.

3: Father ,I am ready to obey your completely, please let me eat the good things of this land in Jesus name.

4: Father, give me grace to know you more and more in Jesus name.

5: Father ,please give me testimony that will increase my faith in Jesus name

6: Father ,please increase my greatness and comfort me in all area of my life in Jesus name.

7: Father ,please teach me what to do to please you always in Jesus name.

8: Father ,please give me every good things that my heart desire in Jesus name.

9: Father ,please heal all my wounds in Jesus name.

10: Father ,please perfect everything's that concern me in Jesus name.

11: Father ,please send your prosperity to me in Jesus name

12: Father ,please connect me to my destiny helpers in Jesus name.

13: O lord! Let the wickedness of wicked come to an end in my life today in Jesus name.

14: Father ,please anoint me with fresh fire and oil in Jesus name.

15: Father ,please let my original glory manifest in Jesus name

Follow up

For counseling ,prayer and bible study,connect with us +2348056551461

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...