Thursday, August 31, 2023

Prayer for protection and breakthrough(12pm}

 

Prayer for protection and breakthrough

Bible Text: Joshua2:1-24

Confession:

I depend on God , he will guide me ,lead me and hasten my good success in Jesus name

Prayer Points

1: Father ,please use everything’s to protect me and help me in Jesus name.Joshua2:4

2: Testimony that will bring terror to the camp of my enemies ,begin in my life now in Jesus name.Joshua2:9-11

3: Father ,please use everything you created to help me and favour me in Jesus name.Joshua2:14

4: Father ,please deliver this land unto me in Jesus name.Joshua2:24

5: Father ,please before tomorrow ,do wonders in my life and family in Jesus name.Joshua3:5

6: Father ,please magnify me in the sight of people so that they may know that you are the one that sent me in Jesus name.Joshua3:7.

7: Father ,please send out hornet to the camp of my enemies and let them drive them out of their hidden places in Jesus name.Joshua24:12

8: Father, please uphold me with your right hand of righteousness and help me in Jesus name .Isaiah41:13-14 

9: Father ,please let me meet people that will have mercy on me and my family in Jesus name .Judges1:24-25

10: Father ,please let me receive great favour in the sight of people in Jesus name.1kings11:19


11: Father ,please give me wise and understanding heart in Jesus name.1kings3:12

12: Father ,please let your words be verified unto me in Jesus name.1Kings8:26

 

                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...