Monday, October 2, 2023

O lord! Show me and teach thy way 6PM -9PM

 Three Days Fasting and Prayer

      6PM -9PM

     O lord! Show me and teach thy way   

  Bible Text :  Psalm86:11,Psalm25

Memory Verse : Teach me thy way, O lord, I will walk in the truth ; unite my heart to fear thy name.Psalm86:11

Confession: O lord! Show me thy way, I will walk on it and teach me all things in Jesus name

                                                              Prayer Points 

1: O lord!  I thank you in Jesus name

2: Father, please be merciful unto me and give me good speeds today in Jesus name.

3:   Show me thy ways Lord; teach me thy path and I will walk on it in Jesus name.Psalm25:4

4: Lead me O lord, and order my steps to where I will fulfill my destiny in Jesus name.Psalm25:5

5: O lord; I trust in thee let me not be ashamed and let not my enemies triumph over me  in Jesus name.Psalm25:2 

6: O lord, reveal the entire secret     I need to know about my life, ministry and everyone around me to me in Jesus name.Psalm25:14

7: Father, please show me the source of my problem and solution in Jesus name.     Jeremiah33:3

8: O lord! Redeem my soul out of all trouble in Jesus name.Psalm25:22

9: O lord! I don’t want to be in darkness again, please let your light drive away darkness in my life forever in Jesus name.John1:5

10: The trouble of my heart is enlarged lord bring me out of my distresses in Jesus name.Psalm25:17

11: Father, please don’t be far from me, strengthen me and make haste to help me in Jesus name. Psalm22:19

12: O lord! Keep me as Apple of the eyes and hides me under your shadow of wings in Jesus name.Psalm17:8

13: Father, please deliver me from deadly enemies and wicked that oppressed me in Jesus name.Psalm17:9

14: Father, please show me the path of life and let me rejoice forever more in Jesus name.Psalm16:11

15: Father, please let me know the truth and let the truth set me free forever in Jesus name.John8:32

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...