Monday, October 2, 2023

O lord! Bless me and lift me up forever 12PM -3PM

 Three Days Fasting and Prayer

     12PM -3PM

    O lord!   Bless   me and lift me up forever

Bible Text :  Genesis 12,Psalm8,Psalm28:9

Memory Verse :   Psalm28:9”Save thy people ,and bless thine inheritance : feed them also ,and lift them up forever

Confession:  God will save me, bless me, feed me and lift me up forever in Jesus name

  Prayer Points

1: Father, I thank you for gift of life, sound health and everything you have done in my life  in Jesus name.

2:  Father, please let your mercy speak for me in all area of my life in Jesus name.

3: Father, please pour your blessings upon my head in Jesus name.

4: Father, please bless anyone that bless me and curse anyone that curse me in Jesus name . Genesis 12:3

5: Father, please make my name great and make me source blessings to my generation in Jesus name.Genesis12:2

6:  Father, please save me and help me in Jesus name. Psalm28:9

7: Father, please provide all my needs for me and feed me always in Jesus name. Psalm28:9

8: Father, please lift me up forever in Jesus name, Psalm28:9

9: Father, please let me have riches and honour in abundant in Jesus name, 2Chronicle 17:5

10:  Father, please bless me and let me be above always in Jesus name. Deuterenomy28:1

11: Father, please make me eternal Excellency and joy of many generations in Jesus name. Isaiah60:15

12:  Father, please give me wisdom to make wealth in Jesus name

13: Father, please establish me and enlarge my coast in Jesus name. Deuteronomy 28:9

14: Father, please open the good treasure of heaven and bless the works of my hands in Jesus name, Deuterenomy28:12

15: The doors of good things shall open for me continually and it shall not close day and night in Jesus name. Isaiah 60:11

follow up

+2348056551461

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...