Wednesday, November 1, 2023

O lord! Deliver Me 12AM -3AM

 

  Three Days Fasting and Prayer

     12AM -3AM

O lord! Deliver Me

Memory Verse:

Psalms 33:19 To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine.

Confession

God will deliver me from death and all the works of darkness in Jesus name.




Prayer Points

1: O lord! Deliver my soul from death and keep me alive and I will praise you in Jesus name.

2: Curse and covenant affecting my destiny and my family be destroyed by the blood of Jesus name.

3: Yokes of delay and failure! Break in my life today in Jesus name.

4: Yokes of Sickness! Break in my life in Jesus name.

5: Yokes of poverty! Break in my life in Jesus name.

6: Power and authority attacking my testimony, loose your hold in Jesus name.

7: Power and authority diverting my blessings to another places, be destroyed by fire in Jesus name.

8: Every evil attack attacking me and people surround me receive the judgment of fire.

9: Father, Please empower me and make me stronger than my enemy in Jesus name.

10: Fire of God! Burn any altar of Darkness attacking my destiny in Jesus name.

11: O lord! Arise let enemies of my progress be scattered in Jesus name.

12: O lord! Surround my life with wall of fire and Angel of God in Jesus name.

13: O lord! Arise and fight my battle for me in Jesus name.

14: Father, please let all lying tongue around me be stopped and silent forever in Jesus name.

Follow up

For counseling ,prayer and bible study, connect with us +2348056551461

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...