Wednesday, November 1, 2023

O lord! Instruct me on what to do 6PM -9PM

 

Three Days Fasting and Prayer

6PM -9PM                    

  O lord! Instruct me on what to do


Bible Text : Jeremiah 33:3,Deuterenomy 29:29,

Memory Verse : Psalms 32:8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you shall go: I will guide you with my eye.

Confession:

O lord! I do know what to do again, please instruct me on what to do to fulfill my destiny in Jesus name.



Prayer Points


1: Father, please enlighten my darkness in Jesus name.

2: Father, please lead me in the right path to take in life in Jesus name.

3: Father, please reveal my enemies to me and teach me how to handle them in Jesus name.

4: Father, please show me my destiny helper, let us meet up and let them help me and favour me in Jesus name.

5: Father, please give me understanding heart to know and understand all things in Jesus name.

6: Father, please show me the necessary steps I need to take to fulfill my purpose and mandate on earth in Jesus name.

7: Father, please show me my area of calling and help me to take necessary steps to fulfill my call in Jesus name.

8: Father, please show me the location you want me to stay to fulfill my destiny in Jesus name.

9: Father, please show me the root of my problem and solution in Jesus name.

10: Father, please show me the secret I need to know about myself, family, husband, wife ,nations and people around me in Jesus name.

11: Father, please always speak to me in a language that I can understand in Jesus name.

12: Father, please give me good things in life and Don' t let me be a failure in Jesus name.

13: Father, please help me and hasten my testimony in Jesus name.

14: Father, please strengthen me and give me power that will make me stronger than my enemies in Jesus name.

15: Father, please command different people to favour me and lift me up in Jesus name.

Follow up

For counseling,prayer and bible study.connect with us+2348056551461

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...