Wednesday, November 1, 2023

O lord! I need urgent miracle(6am-9am)

Three Days Fasting and Prayer

Fasting Time :6am-1pm

Prayer Hour : 6am-9am

O lord! I need urgent Miracle

Memory verse : Matthew 20:34 So Jesus had compassion on them, and touched their eyes: and immediately their eyes received sight, and they followed him.

Confession : God will have compassion on me and hasten my big miracle today in Jesus name

Prayer Points

1: Father,please have mercy on me in Jesus name.

2: Lord Jesus Christ ,please have compassion on me , touch me and settle me in Jesus name.Mattew20:34

3: Lord Jesus ,please open my eyes and let me see clearly in Jesus name.Mattew20:34

4: Father please slient anyone that planned to stop me in Jesus name.Mattew20:31

5: Lord Jesus Christ ,I am ready to follow you please hasten my miracle in Jesus name.Mattew20:34

6:God of now now miracle ! Visit me today and settle me in Jesus name.

7:Father ,please give me every good things that my heart desire in Jesus name

8: Lord Jesus Christ ,appear to me and give me urgent miracle in Jesus name*

9:Miracle that will order my steps to where my glory will arise and shine in Jesus name

10:My doors shall opened continually ,it shall not be close day and night in Jesus name

11: Miracle that will connect me to the top ,locate me in Jesus name.

12:Lord Jesus Christ ,appear to me and give me urgent miracle in Jesus name.

13:Father, please give me miracle that will increase my faith in Jesus name.

14: Father,please give me miracle that will wipe away my reproach forever in Jesus name.

15: Father, please hasten my special miracle today in Jesus name.

Follow up

1: For counseling,prayer and bible study,connect with us +2348056551461.

2: Please, click the link below to get other prayer points :



Love you all,

Pst Enitan 



No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...