Thursday, November 2, 2023

O lord ! Make my name Great(9am-12p)

*Three Days Fasting and Prayer*

*O lord! Make my name great*

Fasting Time :6am-1pm

Prayer Hour : 9am-12pm

Memory verse:

2 Samuel 7:9 And I was with you wherever you went, and have cut off all your enemies out of your sight, and have made you a great name, like to6 the name of the great men that are in the earth.


*Confession: O lord! Anoint my name and make my name great in Jesus name*

*Prayer Points*

1: Father ,please give the right miracle in Jesus name.Mattew20:4

2: Father ,please choose me among the multitude and let me be first always in Jesus name.Mattew20:16

3:Father,please open my spiritual eyes and let me see things that will move my life forward in Jesus name.

4: Father ,please give me the blessings of goodness in Jesus name.Psalm21:3

5: Father,please let my soul dwell at ease and let my seeds inherit the earth in Jesus name.Psalm25:6

6: O Lord ! Don't be far from me ,make haste to help me in Jesus name.psalm22:19

7:Father ,please don't let your mercy departed from me in Jesus name.2Samuel7:15

8: Father ,please make my name great like unto the name of the great men that are in the earth in Jesus name.2Samuel7:9

9:Father , please possess me in Jesus name Proverb8:22

10:  I am set up for everlasting in Jesus name. Proverb8:23

11: Father , please let me obtain favour from you an men in Jesus name. Proverb 8:35

12:  Father, please let their be much treasure in my house in Jesus name. Proverbs15:6

13: Father , please let the gifts of good in me make room for me and bring me before great men in Jesus name. Proverb18:16.

14:Father , please build house for me and send your riches to me in Jesus name. Proverbs19:14

15: O lord! Increase my greatness and comfort me in all area of my life in Jesus name.Psalm71:21

*Follow up*

1: For counseling,prayer and bible study,connect with us +2348056551461.

2: Please, click the link below to get other prayer points :

https://eterm4god.blogspot.com/

Love you all,

Pst Enitan

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...