Friday, November 3, 2023

Tame Your Tongue

*The Mind of God for You today*

*🗣️Tame Your Tongue*

Bible Reading: Mattew 22:15-24

*Memory Verse :*

Matthew 22:15 Then went the Pharisees, and took counsel how they might entangle him in his talk.


*The Message.*

Tongue is a small part out of the whole body, but it can set house on fire. Your mouth can either  lift you up or destroy you.

*I prophecy !Your mouth will not destroy you in Jesus name.*

In today bible reading, the Pharisees took counsel on how to entangle our lord Jesus Christ with his word,glory be to God,he used wisdom to answer them and silence them.

*I pray for you,God will give you wisdom to answer any question that come across your way in life in Jesus name.*

The word of your mouth can either lift you up or destroy you. Many people lost their destiny helpers because they can tame their tongue.Many single sister lost their future husband , because of the word of their mouth.

One day,a single sister  was talking to me and she said" No man can control her.

She stated further that ,she will never forgive anyone that offend her and make sure she jailed the person.

Meanwhile, I was thinking how to consider  her for marriage  before. Immediately,I turned back and never return back to her again.

*I prophecy,you will not misbehave before your destiny helper in Jesus name*

Please, watch out for what you say,use wisdom at times to answer all question that come across your way.

Besides, if you can answer the question keep quiet or walk away.

I prophecy,your enemy will not use the word of your mouth to cage you in Jesus name.

*Prayer Points*

1: Father ,please give me grace to tame my tongue in Jesus name.

2: Father ,please put your word in my mouth always in Jesus name.

3: Father ,please disgrace anyone that want use the word of my mouth to trap me in Jesus name.

4: Father ,please give me wisdom to answer all question that come across my way in Jesus name.

5: Father ,please anoint my tongue and  let the word of my mouth take me to high places in life in Jesus name.

*Follow up*

For counseling,prayer and bible study,connect with us +2348056551461.

Love you all,

Pst Enitan

www.eterm4christ.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...