Friday, November 3, 2023

Prayer for Divine covenant -9am-1pm

*Three Days Fasting and Prayer*

Time : 10am-1pm

*Prayer for  Divine covenant*

Jeremiah 32:40 And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.


*Prayer Points*

1 : Father ,please enter covenant to do good things always with me and  my seeds in Jesus name.Jereiah 32:40.

2: Father ,please enter the covenant of peace with me and let me have peace roundabout in Jesus name.Isaiah 54:10

3: Father , please enter a covenant of blessing with me and let me be a source of blessing to many countries and generations  in Jesus name.Genesis12:2

4:  Father ,please enter covenant of sound health with me and restore my health back to me in Jesus name.

5) Father, please enter covenant of life with me in Jesus name.

6  : Father ,please enter covenant with me and let my name be great in Jesus name.

7: Father ,pleases enter covenant with me and let me be fruitful in every area of my life in Jesus name.

8: Father ,please enter covenant of mercy with me and let mercy speak for me in all area of my life in Jesus name.

9): Father ,please enter covenant with me and let  anyone that curse me be cursed and any one that bless me be blessed in Jesus name.

10 : Father ,please enter covenant with me and make me a father to many nation's in Jesus name.

11: Father, please enter covenant of prosperity with me and let me enjoy forever in Jesus name.

12 : Father ,please enter covenant of power and authority with and let  the words of my mouth produce good result in Jesus name.

13: Father ,please enlarge my coast and settlr mẹ forever ìn Jesus name.

14: Father ,please let the doors Of good things begin to open for mẹ ìn Jesus name.

15: Father ,please connect me to my destiny helpers.

*👏Intercessory prayer👏*

1: Pray that God should give us peace ìn nigeria .

2: Pray that God should continue bè with Pastor Enitan Olusola and all the minister Of God all over the World ìn Jesus name.

3: Pray that God should establish his ministry and Gate Of hell must not prevail ìn Jesus name.

4: Pray that God should encounter all the people that yet to know God ìn our family and around you  ìn Jesus name.

5: Pray that God should visit all the member Of this group ìn Jesus name

*Follow up*

1: To pray Your tithe,offering and seed,credit the bank account : First Bank :2030411915

2:For counseling,prayer and bible Study ,connect with us +2348056551461

Love you all,

Pst Enitan

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...