Sunday, November 12, 2023

Prayer Points for Power and Fire

 

Prayer Points for Power and Fire


Act1:8"But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.




*Introduction*

If you don't have power and fire, enemy can waste your life.

You need power of God to silent the power of darkness.

*I pray that, God will give you his power today in Jesus name*

Prayer Points*

1: Father, please give me power to witness for you all over the world in Jesus name.

2: Father, please give me power that power of darkness cannot overcome in Jesus name.

3: Father, please give me power of victory in Jesus name.

4: Father, please give me power that turned curse to blessings in Jesus name.

5: Father, please give me power that the whole world cannot rejected nor destroy in Jesus name.

6: Father, please give me the power that can heal all manners of sickness in Jesus name.

7: Father, please give me power that always sing a new song in Jesus name.

8: Father, please give me power that can raise the dead in Jesus name.

9: Father, please give me power of easy in Jesus name.

1o: Father, please give me power to triumph always in Jesus name.

11: Father, please give me power that can neutralized poison in Jesus name.

12: Father, please give me power and fire that attract good things always in Jesus name.

I prophecy, receive the power of goodness and mercy in Jesus name.*

Follow up

for counseling,prayer and bible study,connect wih us +2348056551461

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...