Friday, November 3, 2023

Prayer for Holy spirit Power and Fire 6pm-9pm

*Three Days Fasting and Prayer*

Prayer for Holy spirit Power and Fire

Time : 6pm-9pm.

Bible Reading: Psalm92:10,Act1:8,Act 10:38,Isaiah 11:3

Memorise :

Isaiah 11:2 And the spirit of the LORD shall rest on him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;



Confession :

My body ,soul and spirit ! Receive fire ,power and fire in Jesus name.

*Prayer Points*

1: Spirit of the Lord ! Rest upon me in Jesus name.Psalm11:2

2: O Lord ! please fill my body ,soul and spirit with GolyGhost power and fire in Jesus name.

3: Father ,please anoint my head with oil of gladness above my fellow in Jesus name.

4: Spirit of Wisdom ! Rest upon me in Jesus name.

5: Spirit of understanding and knowledge ! Rest upon me in Jesus name.

6: Spirit of Mighty ! Rest upon me in Jesus name.

7: Spirit of counsel ! Rest upon me in Jesus name.

8: Spirit of Fear of the Lord ! Rest upon me in Jesus name.

9: Father, please pour your spirit and blessings upon me in Jesus name.

10: Spirit of Grace and Prayer ! Fall upon me in Jesus name.

11: Spirit of Glory ! Rest upon me in Jesus name.

12: Excellent Spirit ! Fall upon me in Jesus name.

13: O Lord ! Please enrich me with your gifts in Jesus name.

14: O Lord ! Baptised me with gift of working miracle in Jesus name.

15: Father ,please give me holyGhost power and let me begin to prophesy in Jesus name.

Follow up

For counseling, and prayer connect with us +2348056551461

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...